
The crew meeting last night went really well, I think. It's extremely important for everyone to be open and communicative, especially since we are under such a strict time constraint; We don't have a whole lot of room for any big setbacks. Having everyone together to talk was good because the producers, Zach and I were able to express our concerns about how things were going, and the rest of the crew was able to respond to those and also to talk about their own concerns. Being on the same page is key. We are certainly growing as a team.
Right now we're getting ready to head out to New York for our last 3 days there. It will be our most strenuous weekend shoot, and I'm sure everyone will feel relieved after it's wrapped. I know I will.
Here we go!
2 comments:
Under the circumstances your team is working incredibly well. The big challenge is that you have so little room for adjustments. You were smart to schedule production with extra days for pick-ups, as you correctly assumed that things could unfold differently than expected. Just keep on the details, and keep your fingers crossed. RAbbott
Thanks Becky! It's so great to have your support.
Post a Comment