Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Scheduling


Phew!  Looks like the schedule is finally just about done.  Unfortunately, there have been a ton of issues floating around that caused the schedule to go through countless drafts, but at this point I think we have worked out just about everything.  We are going to have a total of 33 shooting days, ending on April 26th, if nothing goes horribly amiss.  I really hope it doesn't because we seniors have to graduate and get real (paying) jobs shortly after then.  I did schedule in several extras days for pick up shots and re-shoots, which I know we will need, so I am praying they will be enough.

This coming weekend we have a packed schedule - 12 scenes on Saturday and another 7 on Sunday.  Not to mention that Sunday will be Jessica's (the actress who plays Lana, the female lead) first day on set!  If we can all learn from what we've done so far and apply that knowledge to this weekend's shoot, we will be in pretty good shape.

-Brianne



No comments: